Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lots to catch up on...

I compile the little bean's comments on a white board on the fridge so I don't forget any of these little gems. I have quite a few to add today!

"Mom, when you are done cleaning up, let's just go play for a few hours"

"This pancake batter is so yummy, it makes my teeth feel all shiny"

"Oh, you have crafts for me? That's cool"

"and everywhere that Larry went that lamb was sure to go"

Momma: "Who is that card for?"
LB: "Grandpa Chuck"
M: "Um, I don't think he can get a card, since he is dead"
LB: "That's OK, I'm going to give it to him when he's done dying. And my friend Bruiser too, I'm going to make a card for him too"

"I don't like my sleeping bag. Let's take my bed apart, pack it in my suitcase and drive it up to Grandma Barbara's house for next time"

"No way Jose"

"This is the baby's trick or treat bag. But not for candy, it is only for milk"

She's really been on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment